Friday, May 29, 2009

Is It Just Me?

Business Man Reading a Newspaper



Is it just me or does watching two people attack each other instead of attacking their arguments turn you off? I think it is just me.

I do not watch The View: too much yelling. I do not even watch McNeil Leher for the same reason. Glenn Beck makes me want to climb under my couch and wait things out. What's a girl to do?


The newspaper is thinner everyday, in every sense of that word. I've got to get my coverage somewhere. My local TV news is great: it even touches on the world stage, but it leaves the big stuff up to the network and you know how that goes: although it's pretty to watch them swoop and dive after the same bug, I want to know what all those birds are swooping by.



So here I am, on-line again and reading the same story twice. The president is perfect. The president is evil. It's Obama's fault. It's Bush's fault.

Business Man Reading a Newspaper



Give me a break. And while you're at it, give me world peace, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment