Thursday, December 23, 2010

Virtual Tour of the Sistine Chapel

For those who may never visit Rome, here is a virtual tour of the Sistine Chapel that brings this creation a little closer.

All this art is still ours, even if we never see it. Knowing it is there, as a gift for all, is akin to the beauty I imagine out at the farthest reaches of the Universe, slowly spinning clouds of glowing stardust, icy frozen and translucent worlds, all beautiful and all a part of the greater gift. Even if I never see it, the universe is better because it is there.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post on Sistine-Chapel ! I love touring Sistine-Chapel so much that I am doing a series on both the well known and the rarely visited tourist attractions of Italy's twenty regions. You make my heart to go back to Italy !
    I would love to enjoy Sistine Chapel Tours, Best Vatican tours!! Thanx for sharing excellent informations.

    VIP Vatican tours

    ReplyDelete