Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am a jeanyoos!

We've had no end of trouble with kids' clothes coming off the line and going into the wrong drawer. My middle-aged brain can't remember which outfit goes where all the time, especially with those hand-me-downs (Is this still hers? Or hers? Or is this the baby's now?) Now that the kids are involved in the stashing of clean laundry there are more misdirected items than ever.

The other day I had a bright and shining moment as I was turning a shirt right side out. Why don't I just leave the clothes inside out? That way the tag hangs out and I can easily see which size I am dealing with. No more fumbling around the necklines, the waists, and side seams to look for tags--they'll be sticking out with their sizing information for all the world to see.

Now to work on actually doing the laundry. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment