Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Featured! A Blogspot Review...

Judge not, lest ye be featured!
But worry not, if you do be judging, we'll get you cleaned up.
Ah...so refreshing! And soul cleansing, too!




I have a confession to make, and it has nothing to do with my own personal sins (mostly). It has to do with the sins of the blogger who runs the Saint Kitsch blog (all of the images and even the tone of this post are borrowed from it in order to give you a feel for the delights therein). Or more accurately, it has to do with the Sins of the Artists, the Sins Against Good Taste. The ones who would do this to Jesus...

or this...
Secretly covets this to hang this over the waterbed.

Oh right. Coveting is bad. I knew that.
 
This will help that.


I have to confess that I agree with any blogger who says, "If you can put glitter on it, put glitter on it."


Whoa! Hold on there!
That's JESUS
Don't you be messing with my Jesus, now. 
because he's looking pretty good there.
He might could take 
those needle-armed artist types.

At least most days.
Excuse me, Miss, have you seen Jesus?

Well, this blog only has 16 subscribers. I can't imagine why. I thought I'd do my part. I don't want to be the only one...

Saint Kitsch: It could even make Jesus laugh.
Or not...


4 comments:

  1. :D Thanks for the kind words!

    And, by the way, warning people not to judge is probably not a good way to attract them to my little corner of the internet. Since my corner of the internet is basically the corner of judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a point there, and like I said, worry not, if you be judging, we gotcha covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear spammer. You only got deleted because you didn't even bother to read the post first. (P.S. It wasn't about judging, it was about laughing at crappy kitsch.)

      Delete