Monday, July 30, 2012

Checking in...

We're still trying to regroup over here. Since I last checked in, my husband has been to another funeral in the family and on yet another business trip. His schedule has also changed from leaving in the middle of the night and being home in the afternoons, to working evenings. Our daily routine is resettling.

We're still here and still managing to keep our heads above water. I'm not blogging, but I'll be podcasting this week. We're going to hit the Book of Revelations again.

Tune in here Wednesday, August 1, 6 p.m. Eastern. 

P.S. I got bit by a spider last week. My adrenaline is still pumping, but no limbs have rotted off, so we're still good here. See you Wednesday.

Terribly sorry, m'am. I thought you were someone edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment