Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Stuff

Today I got up early to clear out my living room and begin finishing the wood floor. It was in pretty good shape, so I decided to forgo the sanding. Really, I just wanted to seal it and protect it now that I've yanked the carpet off of it. I've cleaned the floor repeatedly and have the option of renting the sander and starting over again next year. I'll let you know how it goes.

In between coats of polyurethane (or whatever this stinky stuff I'm using is called), I'm playing with horses. Our youth group is working on horsemanship this month, so they are all visiting me at a neighbor's house and grooming their horses for them. We even got to ride around their arena! I'll try to get some of the pictures of the event up before too long.

Right now, I'm just a little busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment