Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pod people! Run!

The podcasters at Deeper Truth are going to interview me Friday at 7:00 p.m. Eastern.


Listen to internet radio with Deeper Truth on Blog -*Talk Radio

It'll mostly be about my conversion from a life of belly-button gazing hedonism to a life of belly-button gazing Catholic blogging.

Here's my conversion....

My Conversion Real Quick


morguefile.com

My conversion to the Catholic Church took about three seconds. I was an arrogant fool sitting in on my very first Mass and watching it like I'd watch a National Geographic nature film. I was analyzing away, "Those pews are so phallic, who are they kidding that this isn't all about a patriarchy?" when I heard something Jewish. A cantor sang the Psalm. It caught my attention and stopped the haughty drift of my thoughts. I began to be interested. What else might they have stolen from the Jews?



To continue reading, click here...



No comments:

Post a Comment