Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just in case you were thinking this blogger has it together

with all these fashion posts, I thought I'd share a little reality check with this...

Today's Mental To Do List

  • Brush teeth
  • Bathe
  • Dress for being seen in public
  • Cook something
  • Clean something
  • Be seen in public

I'm hoping I manage the entire list today. You will note that "doing my hair" is not on this list, which means I'm shooting for (hoping for) a brushed out ponytail. I'm also hoping for lipstick, but I wasn't optimistic enough to actually put it on the list. Please note that I have not numbered this list: that's to help me feel better about skipping any items. 

Just thought I'd share. Humility and reality kinda go hand in hand around here.

P.S. Yes, it is noon and no I have not brushed my teeth yet. You sure you want fashion advice from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment