Saturday, May 8, 2010

Michelle asked for the cookie recipe...


another major award ---->

...and I realized I'd let the starry-eyed dreams of a prestigious blog award get in the way of my manners. I know better than to dangle a picture of home-baked goodness without the link to a recipe. Mea culpa!

Here's the recipe, and by the way, as I noted in an update: I baked 3 dozen cookies, ate 6 of them, gained 3 pounds, and garnered 8 votes. My dastardly plot to rule the blogosphere is working! Slowly.



Cowpies 
1 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup cocoa
2 cups sugar
3 cups whole oats
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla

Put first four ingredients in a 2 quart saucepan and boil for two minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, then add vanilla and oats. Drop dollops onto cookie sheet to cool.

2 comments: