Friday, October 8, 2010

7 Quick Takes Friday

We've got one dog, one cat, five chickens, three goats, and five kids ages 6, 4, 4, 3, and 2. We're a loud bunch. Here's a random take on some of the things heard around my house:

1


"Is it time to dance yet?"



2


"Boo!"
                  "Eek! Hee, hee, hee!"
"Boo!"
                   "Augh, ha! ha! ha!"
"Boo!"
                   "Run! Ahh! Hee ha ha!"
"Boo!"
                   "Waaah! He's scaring me!"




3

"Spider! Dad! Help!" the eldest boy.
"Daddy! Eeeek!" the oldest girl.
"Oh no! It gonna get me!" the middle child.
"I dot it! I skisst it! I dots it, Daddy," the baby.


4




"We need to find another dog for Oofie to marry so we can have puppies."

5



(from the girls) "I need to go pee! Let's go everyone!"
(from the boys) "Get outta here! I have to go!"




6

"I need to take this so you will chase me."


7

"Get outta my room or suffer the consequences for an entire year!"



No comments:

Post a Comment